Advantages of a SPYDERCRANE® in the Construction Industry
As urban environment across the world continues to expand, the construction industry is facing new challenges in the job sites particularly in areas where space will be very minimal. The SPYDERCRANE® is quickly becoming a natural solution to these increasingly complex construction challenges. SPYDERCRANE® is becoming popular across the world due to it's ability to crawl into small spaces for heavy lifting that large cranes cannot access. More multifaceted than the average sized crane, a SPYDERCRANE® is capable of tackling the most challenging environments like slopes, stairs and tight, confined spaces.
There are many advantages for using these incredible machines and a few are listed below.
- Health and safety features- You can be confident that a SPYDERCRANE® will come with some of the most intelligent health and safety functions on the market. SPYDERCRANES® come with a variety of safety features that can include a Lift-Smart Advanced Safety System, outrigger interlocks to ensure stabilization of the chassis before any lifting operations can be carried out. The safe load indicator is installed to prevent the crane from lifting outside of its working envelope. Work area limitation is standard on cranes fitted with a safe load indicator.
- Reduce site disruption, save time and money- SPYDERCRANES® are small by size and weight compared to other heavy cranes. This feature can alleviate site disruptions and save time and money if it has to be transported from one place to another. The compact design of the SPYDERCRANE® will mean that fewer measures are needed to be put in place in preparation for the delivery of the crane itself, although, this will depend entirely on the nature of the site and the project at hand.
- Confined spaces- This is one of most superior benefits of this machine as a SPYDERCRANE® takes significantly less space than it's counterparts and can perform the most sensitive and complicated jobs. It’s clear to see why these mini yet mighty crawler cranes are some of the most popular on the market today. They can often provide the solution to the challenging lifting problem in a small space which is almost impossible by a traditional crane.
- Rough land- SPYDERCRANES® can be used on unlevel, uneven surfaces and still perform some of the most skilled lifting tasks. A SPYDERCRANE® can work on slopes while its tracked mobility enables the crane to travel over rough terrain. Their outriggers are designed to stabilize the crane even when working on uneven surfaces.
- Carrying Heavy Loads- The smallest SPYDERCRANE® can carry less than half a ton due to its size. Some of the larger SPYDERCRANES® can carry weight as heavy as 4 tons. A SPYDERCRANE® can carry more than its own weight, making it possible for two units to raise them or lower them as necessary.
PRL Co is a company focused on serving the greater Los Angeles Construction industry. PRL Co offers rental services of high-performing heavy lifting equipment with reliable operators specializing in servicing sites with tight space constraints. For more details, please check the link below