When working with granular soils, a plate compactor is the ideal piece of equipment to achieve compaction. Due to the size of the plate, the weight, and compaction force, its strength is better suited in vibrating base material into place in uniform layers over a larger amount of square footage.
$68 per hour, 4-hour minimum
Call us at 866-775-2611 with any questions.
|Centrifugal Force||3080 lbf||13.7 kN|
|Exciter Speed||5600 VPM|
|Plate Size||17.7 x 22.4 in
450 x 570 mm
|Max Forward Speed
|72 ft||22 m|
|0.31 gal||1.17 L|
|Water Tank Capacity||11.5 qt||10.88 L|
|Overall Length||36 in||914 mm|
|Overall Width||17.7 in||450 mm|
|Overall Height||39.5 in||1003 mm|
|Operating Weight||181 lb||82 kg|
1. Compact sub base and asphalt on driveways, parking lots, and repair jobs.
2. Compact DG (decomposed granite) walking and drivable surfaces.
3. Plate Compactor will be useful in confined areas where a larger roller may not be able to reach.
4. Compacting gravel, loose stone, and sand.
5. Make smooth small patches of fresh asphalt or tighten up dirt in a utility trench.
6. Tell us your uses for the Plate Compactor and if we add it to our website, we'll give you 10% off your next rental! Share here: Uses for Plate Compactor