The portable 2" 220V peristaltic pump is simple, versatile, and reliable, its unique parts enable the movement of just about any viscous material including concrete, epoxy, and any other wet material no matter how thick it may be. It's components are specifically designed to be used for cement/plaster interior and exterior coatings, stucco, veneer plasters, GFRC, GFRP, artificial scapes (rocks and waterfalls), fireproofing, acoustics, waterproofing, grouts, aggregated & non-aggregated epoxies and more. With a narrow width of 38" by 54" length the unit can easily wheel in and out of the tightest operating spaces where larger equipment cannot travel. 150' hose included at no charge. The Mixer add-on creates a onsite grout factory.
Rental rates include operator, please specify the material type that will be handled when placing the order. Onsite water, clean out facility, and electricity are assumed in the base rate.
- Pump: $175 per hour/4 hour minimum
- Mixer: $150 per hour/4 hour minimum
- Generator: $225 per hour/4 hour minimum ((if 220v site power unavailable))
- Off site clean out and haul away $150 (free of charge if done onsite)
Start times are approximate and will be coordinated by driver 1 day before.
Please note: additional cost may apply if the site location is outside of our typical service area.
- Capable of moving more heavily aggregated products, approximately 3/8" Aggregate
- Moves approximately 6 cubic yards of material per hour
- Excellent for shotcrete, stuccos, heavily bodied epoxies, self-consolidating concrete, pour & form, fireproofing material, and many more materials making this the most versatile pump in the world
- Unlike other pumping systems, the peristaltic pump can clean out in the matter of minutes using minimal water